Hobbies and Interests
Our standard key medals are:
The personal medals collection carries impressions of personal interests or hobbies.
These distinctive 35 mm medals has been manufactured with extra care and attention to detail. The impression depicted on these medals embossed in relief making it a miniature piece of art.
These medals can be presented in different compositions depending on your budget and occasion.
Choose the impression that is suitable for your recipient then choose the presentation method that best fits your budget and occasion.
Hobbies & Interests
Can be Presented as:
- A coin. (in a crystal clear coin box).
- A key holder. (with a key holder and a chain, packed in a plastic box).
- As a coin or a key holder but personalized further by having your logo, name and /or message engraved on the backside.
- Can be combined with a 50 mm disc to form a larger size composite medal that can be presented as:
- A paper weight (see different models available in the desk accessories page).
- A standalone desktop medal. (With a box and a stander).
- A luxury item if ordered to be minted from silver.
- An extra ordinary gift if ordered to minted from 18 K gold.
Variety of finishing to choose from:
- Silver_plated with antique patina.
For a better overall look diamond cut is applied to the medal's perimeter (as a standard). But you can choose your perimeter to be:
- Without diamond cut.
- Mirror diamond cut.
- Fine carving.
- Coarse Carving.
- In case your medal is silver-plated brass, you can choose your diamond cut perimeter to be either:
- Silver color
- Brilliant brass color.
Features & Specifications